After several successful years Stowmarket Striders Running Club now run training sessions for beginners throughout the year.
This is an ideal opportunity for runners of all abilities to get involved in what is becoming a mass participation sport to improve fitness, health and social activity. Running is not just for the elite and these beginner sessions are designed to bring those completely new to running from a breathless fast walk to a comfortable jogging pace.
All sessions are held by qualified UK Athletic trained coaches, who are trained to take you through many aspects of running.
So if you are looking to:-
Then turn up or phone our beginners coach, Peter Tricker on 01449 613506.
- Improve health and fitness to give yourself a sense of well-being
- Get into better shape
- Want to compete in races from 'Race for life' (5k) up to Marathon distances
- Take up an inexpensive sport
- Have the opportunity to meet like-minded people at a similar fitness-level; and
- Join a friendly running club
It is our clubs goal to bring running to everyone in our community.
A club for All.